Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24th

Where does the time go? I cannot believe January is almost over. Spring will soon be here. Yippee! I've gone back to work full-time. Three days a week at the Sun selling advertising and two days a week at Innovative Products. It's great to be out of the house, but I seem to get little else done. It's so nice to finally have a pay check again. Not working for 10 months was rough financially, but things could have been worse. We'll get thru this. My hair is about 3/4 of an inch long. Lots of gray. Not as thick as I'd like. I just hope time does it justice. I need to go on a diet. Food tastes like it should, and I'm enjoying every bite. I've actually put on a few pounds this winter. It's cold. It's very easy to come home from work, eat some dinner and then get a blanket and lounge on the couch. :-) I'm feeling good. Finally building up some stamina, but I like my sleep. Don't have to go to the doctor again until late March. Yeah! Take care. Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment